Friday, December 3, 2010

All Natural

As most of you know, we are expecting baby #2 in April. And...it's a GIRL!! Her name will be Eden. Not sure on a middle name yet, though.

When I was pregnant with Landen I had no insurance and had to go to the local health clinic. I was only able to see nurse practitioners and no one really talked to me about natural child birth. But, this time is totally different! I have decided that this time, I'd like to try to go all natural. I plan on talking to my doctor about my plans at my next appointment and I hope he supports me or, I may have to find a new doctor. I'm not really sure why I have decided to do this. I was miserable without an epidural with Landen for 8 hours. But, I feel like I can do it!!

If anyone has any tips for having a natural childbirth please, please share!! Anything would be greatly appreciated!!

1 comment:

  1. You need to come over and have some coffee so we can chat!!!
    You CAN do it!
    But don't expect your dr. or nurses to really embrace it. Or at least they didn't with me. Just kinda rolled their eyes...
    Anyway, I have a great book that you can borrow. My sister has it right now...

    ReplyDelete