Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Discoveries


So, I have been following this blog. And it's pretty awesome and if you're cool and have ever considered adopting or even becoming a parent, you should check it out. 

But, for now I will just share my discoveries I have made.

*I have discovered that my husband will love me no matter what. Literally. I think I could stab the man and he'd still love me. And that is amazing.

*I have discovered that no matter what kind of day I am having, my little Landen LoveBug can put me in a good mood.

*I have discovered that without my best friend to confide in and ask questions to, I'd probably be insane. 

* I have discovered that my Grandma is the best friend I could ever ask for.

*I have discovered that getting pregnant isn't something to be upset about. There are people who have lost babies or can't have children. Why in the world would I be upset about such an amazing gift? 

* I have discovered how much I really love blogging!!


No comments:

Post a Comment