Monday, September 19, 2011

Not Me Monday

I love participating in "Not Me Monday". It's awesome. Let me begin...

I did not enjoy the bouncy house ordered for Landen's second birthday party more than he did.

I did not feed my kid cake for breakfast 3 times in the last week.

I did not stay up until midnight on Pinterest. Definitely not.

I also didn't cry on Landen's birthday. Or the day of his party. All day. Of course not. It's ridiculous.

I am not on blogger right now while all kids are napping instead of doing the dishes. I am the perfect housewife. Duh.

I am not going to get off of her and pick up my kindle instead of doing laundry.

: )



1 comment:

  1. Ha Ha- I love inflatables! Oh yeah and pinterest too...umm and blogging instead of cleaning. Let's not forget cake for breakfast LOL!!! Yep, none of that is me either :)

    ReplyDelete